School Readiness Program
Is your child ready for school? Does your child need support with the transition to school?
We are running an intensive school readiness program over the holidays in January 2021 where the aim is to prepare and support your child with the transition to school.
School Readiness Intensive Program
8 day intensive program
9:30am – 12:00pm noon
Monday Jan 11th – Thursday 14th January 2021
Monday Jan 18th – Thursday 21st January 2021
- To best prepare children entering formal schooling in 2021.
- To ease anxiety about expectations and transition to schooling
- To provide opportunities to practice social, behavioural and emotional behaviours to
support learning at school.
- Development of classroom routines and expectations for example hand up to talk, listening during whole class instruction, marking the roll, lining up, asking to go to the bathroom, group work, transitions.
- Engagement in literacy and math tasks.
- Individual and whole class activities
- Asking for help
- Initiating social skills (asking peer to play, asking peer to be partner, asking to share equipment)
- Increasing social skills managing anxiety to facilitate learning
Cost: $1,600.00 for the 8-day program
FAHCSIA Funded, NDIS, Better Start or rebates through Medicare Benefit Scheme may apply
Places are limited so please call 03 9833 1120 or email email@example.com to secure your child’s place.